1. Unless expressly stipulated by laws and regulations, or otherwise expressly agreed upon, the
copyright, patent right, and website architecture, programming and other related rights of the software
on which the website, products and service are based (including but not limited to logos, layout,
typography, text, pictures, graphics, etc.) are owned by the website if they are signed by the website,
or they are permitted to be used by the website by applicable law or copyright holder.
2. Without prior written permission of the website or copyright holder, it is not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, download, publish, broadcast or transmit any text, images, pictures, logos, buttons, icons, portraits, excerpts and arrangement, source code or software for any commercial or public purpose.
3. The website reserves the right to use any material submitted to the website, including text and images, in any other way, including for promotional purposes.
4. Reproducing the content posted on this website on other platforms, whether for commercial purposes or not, should be authorized to use the content in the manner prescribed by the right holder.
5. Content uploaded or posted on the website shall not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, and the content shall be accurate, authentic, justified, and legitimate, and shall not infringe third party rights in any form.
6. The website respects the intellectual property rights and legal rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights or other legal rights have been violated, you may send a notice of rights to the website by private letter, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the statement of the rights notice is inaccurate, the submitter shall bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.